- 1 Relationship with Brittany Pettibone
- 2 Patriot Peer
- 3 What he has said about what
- 4 2018
- 5 Publications
- 6 External Links
- 7 References
Relationship with Brittany Pettibone
What he has said about what
- "World-Government = World-Conquest = World-War"
- "Some People have compared my Accent to the one of Schwarznegger, I think the Accent is the only Thing we have in common."
- "[N]ow we really want to go for a conquista [Late Latin for 'Conquest'], a patriotic Change."
- "I'm an austrian Patriot and identitarian Activist."
- "World-Peace = total Elimination of Confict = Equality-Madness"
Twitter-Conversation with Richard Spencer
Martin responded to a Tweet by @Millennial_Matt:
Richard Spencer responded with a Tweet, after which a Conversation between Martin and Richard ensued:
You make me want to defend civic nationalism. Civic nationalism (the republican tradition) obviously "makes sense in Europe." It was born there. France has a stronger republican tradition than America. https://t.co/s1my68vCv2— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 11, 2018
The reason is imo: there was a France before they created their Republic. German nationality kept its identity throughout many regime changes. Its at least disputable if this is the same in the USA.— M. Sellner (@Martin_Sellner) 11. Januar 2018
Yes, it's like you're echoing essays and speeches I've written. But you seem to still be making a Lauren Southern-tier argument about how, because of age, Americans aren't allowed racial identity. Obviously wrong.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 11. Januar 2018
I think we just read similar NewRight philosophers. Why and where do you imply this?— M. Sellner (@Martin_Sellner) 11. Januar 2018
Therefore the debate is different there. OC ethnic identity and tribalism and the way politics work is the same why also the universalistic and egalitarian dream comes to an end as soon as its denied ethnocultural foundation is fading.— Martin Sellner (@Martin_Sellner) January 11, 2018
I have no idea what you're arguing in this statement. Might be language issue.— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 11, 2018
That civic nationalism doesn't work :D— Martin Sellner (@Martin_Sellner) January 11, 2018
The term does not exist in german. Here we call it "constitutional patriotism" but it is not really a thing, like in the USA. Also frances republicanism is not comparable to the US civic nationalism.— M. Sellner (@Martin_Sellner) 11. Januar 2018
Ridiculous. (Or you're engaging in semantics.) There's a major tradition of liberal and republican thinking in the German language. (West) Germany is "constitutional" (Grundgesetz). So how can say this doesn't exist?— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 11. Januar 2018
My other point is that in becoming an "Austrian" patriot you're engaging in a civic identity.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 11. Januar 2018
Regarding France, you are simply wrong. French and American republicanism are quite similar philosophically. If anything, France has a *stronger* civic tradition. America always had a racialist element (due to slavery and other factors) that was mostly absent in France.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 11. Januar 2018
Detained and deported from UK
On 10 March 2018, Martin and his US-Girlfriend Brittany Pettibone were detained for two Days in the UK after they landed at Luton-Airport, then deported. Martin had planned on making a Speech at Speakers' Corner in Hyde Park. He had originally been scheduled to speak for Young Independence, the Youth-Wing of the UK-Independence-Party, on the 11th, but the Speech was cancelled due to Security-Concerns. Following this, he had planned on going to the UK anyway and speaking at Speakers' Corner. Brittany had planned on interviewing Tommy Robinson.
Trolled for physical Appearance
On 10 April 2018, responding to someone who had written somewhere: "Sellner looks like a Hebrew. Could it really be that he plays fast and loose? Unfortunately, everything is possible. The Jungzionisten [Early-20th-Century-Zionists who didn't accept a Plan to create an Israel in Uganda, the Uganda-Scheme, rather than Palestine] are represented everywhere", Martin tweeted: "I love these Comments. Every Time they bring a Grin to my already senile Face. Is there anything more delightful than these Simpletons?"
ich liebe diese kommentare. Jedesmal kriegen sie mich und zaubern ein Grinsen auf mein frühvergreistes gesicht.— Martin Sellner (@Martin_Sellner) April 10, 2018
Gibt es was herzigeres als diese Naivlinge? pic.twitter.com/y4Ufz247wa
House searched by Government
On the Morning of 26 April 2018, a Government-Search of Martin's House as well as IBÖ-Coleader Patrick Lenart's House, four other private Residences and four additional Locales, was conducted, as confirmed to "Der Standard" by Graz-Prosecutor Christian Kroschl and in an IBÖ-Facebook-Post posted on the 27th. "Among other Things, Storage-Devices and Documents that are extremely important for our political Work were seized", stated IBÖ in the Facebook-Post. "Additionally, because of this Pressure, our hungarian Bank terminated our Donations-Account last Night." The Prosecutor is investigating whether there was a Violation of Paragraph 278 of Austria's criminal Code, "formation of a criminal Organisation", punishable by up to three Years behind Bars, or Paragraph 283 of Austria's criminal Code, "Incitement", punishable by up to five Years behind Bars. On Top of this, they are being accused of Damage to Property.
- Martin Sellner, Walter Spatz (2015). "Gelassen in den Widerstand. Ein Gespräch über Heidegger" ("Left in the Resistance: A Discussion about Heidigger"). Antaios. ISBN 9783944422473.
- Martin Sellner (15 September 2017). "Identitär!: Geschichte eines Aufbruchs" ("Identitarian!: Story of an Awakening"). Antaios. ISBN 978-3944422947.
- YouTube-Channel Martin Sellner GI
- YouTube-Channel Martin Sellner Vlogs
- Website of Patriot Peer
- Website of Identitarian Movement Austria
- "The Full Story: Why We Were Banned From The U.K." YouTube-Channel Brittany Pettibone. 12 March 2018. Retrieved 13 March 2018.
- "Theodore Shoebat interviews Martin Sellner, spokesman for PEGIDA in Germany". YouTube-Channel Anthony Puccetti. Published 21 January 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- Josephine Huetlin (15 October 2017). "Europe’s 'Alt-Right' Back From the Dead With Fresh Young Face". thedailybeast.com. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Theodore Shoebat interviews Martin Sellner, spokesman for PEGIDA in Germany". 7:45. YouTube-Channel Anthony Puccetti. Published 21 January 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Theodore Shoebat Schools Europe’s Alt-Right Neo-Nazi Leader, He Is So Embarrassed That Now He Is Threatening To Have The Video Censored". shoebat.com. Archived from the Original on 26 January 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- Yannick Noé (15 February 2017). "Im Gespräch mit Martin Sellner: Was ist Patriot Peer?" arcadimagazin.de. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Patriot Peer" patriot-peer.com. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Patriot Peer - Connecting the silent majority". YouTube-Channel Martin Sellner GI. Published 12 February 2017. Retrieved 21 November 2017.
- "Vlog 37 - Warum ich nicht für Weltfrieden bin". 14:44. YouTube-Channel Martin Sellner GI. Published 20 February 2015. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "Understanding the Triangle of Power - Uncuck the USA #1". YouTube-Channel Martin Sellner GI. Published 20 November 2016. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- Published 12 January 2018. YouTube-Channel Brittany Pettibone. https://youtu.be/GPuqGwQoXyE?t=5m55s. Accessed 14 January 2018.
- "Identitarian Movement - first english vlog". YouTube-Channel Martin Sellner GI. Published 6 July 2016. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "Vlog 37 - Warum ich nicht für Weltfrieden bin". 7:16. YouTube-Channel Martin Sellner GI. Published 20 February 2015. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "Why 3 far-right activists were refused entry to the UK". bbc.com. 14 March 2018. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- "London Speech Cancelled Due To Security Risk, But We're Still Going. Join Us!" YouTube-Channel Brittany Pettibone. 6 March 2018. Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- "The Tommy Robinson Interview That Got Me Banned From The U.K." YouTube-Channel Brittany Pettibone. 14 March 2018. Retrieved 18 March 2018.