Richard B. Spencer
- 1 Birth to 2012 inclusive
- 2 Ancestry
- 3 Personal Life and Offspring
- 4 Alcohol or Smoking
- 5 Excercise
- 6 Security-Team
- 7 Rumours about his Sexuality and his Reactions
- 8 Has he called for a "peaceful ethnic Cleansing"?
- 9 Why won't he condemn Adolf Hitler?
- 10 Past Libertarianism and Support for Ron Paul
- 11 Pronounces certain Ts like the Ds in "Aladdin"
- 12 His Mother's Building in Whitefish, Montana
- 13 What he has said about what
- 13.1 Abortion and Contraception
- 13.2 Adolf Hitler
- 13.3 Americanisation
- 13.4 Andrew Anglin
- 13.5 Asian Women
- 13.6 Black People
- 13.7 Brazil
- 13.8 Brittany Pettibone
- 13.9 Catalan Independence
- 13.10 Communism
- 13.11 Constantinople
- 13.12 David Duke
- 13.13 Donald Trump
- 13.14 Evan McLaren
- 13.15 Faith
- 13.16 #Fashville
- 13.17 Friedrich Nietzsche
- 13.18 Globalism versus national Self-Determination
- 13.19 Himself
- 13.20 Holocaust
- 13.21 Homosexuality
- 13.22 Imperialism
- 13.23 Islam
- 13.24 Israel, the Jews and Zionism
- 13.25 Israeli Settlements in the palestinian Territories
- 13.26 James Bond/Sean Connery
- 13.27 James Fields
- 13.28 Jared Taylor
- 13.29 Jason Kessler
- 13.30 John Kerry
- 13.31 Jordan B. Peterson
- 13.32 Judaeo-christian Values
- 13.33 Loneliness
- 13.34 Milo Yiannopoulos
- 13.35 Nathan Damigo
- 13.36 Nonwhites
- 13.37 Patrick Casey, CEO of Identity Evropa
- 13.38 Paul Gottfried
- 13.39 "Racial Purity"
- 13.40 Sargon of Akkad
- 13.41 Sterilisation
- 13.42 Steve Bannon and "Breitbart News"
- 13.43 Socialism
- 13.44 The Alt Right
- 13.45 The Alt Right light
- 13.46 The Chinese
- 13.47 The Holocaust
- 13.48 The Rebel Media
- 13.49 Tila Tequila
- 13.50 Universal Suffrage
- 13.51 White Genocide
- 13.52 White Supremacy
- 13.53 Women
- 14 2013 to 2015 inclusive
- 15 2016
- 16 2017
- 16.1 Launches altright.com
- 16.2 Decided against congressional Run in Montana
- 16.3 Punched twice in DC
- 16.4 CPAC, Talk about Depeche Mode and Response
- 16.5 Kurt Eichenwald asks if Richard is gay, Richard makes Fun of him
- 16.6 First Interview with Tara McCarthy
- 16.7 Reaction to Donald Trump's Shayrat-Missile-Strike
- 16.8 Speaks at Auburn University
- 16.9 Reaction to Southern Baptist Convention's Resolution against the Alt Right
- 16.10 Lucian B. Wintrich's "I'm v curious"-Tweet
- 16.11 Freedom-of-Speech-Rally at Lincoln-Memorial in DC
- 16.12 Visits University of Florida
- 16.13 Unverified on Twitter
- 16.14 Banned again from Schengen-Countries -- this Time for five Years
- 17 2018
- 17.1 Responds to Allegation that President Trump called Haiti, El Salvador and african Countries "Sh*thole-Countries"
- 17.2 Represents himself in a Lawsuit stemming from Unite the Right
- 17.3 Reacts to Gary Younge's Cheddarman-Tweet
- 17.4 Speaks at Michigan-State-University
- 17.5 Twitter-Conversation with Dwight McKissic
- 17.6 Twitter-Conversation with Nathan Cofnas
- 17.7 Denounces Paul Nehlen after Paul doxes Ricky Vaughn
- 17.8 Tweets critically of Donald Trump over Syria
- 17.9 "Wiped from Facebook"
- 17.10 Asks for help with civil Lawsuit stemming from Unite the Right
- 17.11 Give Kudos to Donald Trump for the Events in the Koreas
- 17.12 Deplatformed from WePay
- 17.13 Denies abandoning the Alt Right
- 18 References
Birth to 2012 inclusive
Richard was born in Boston to a wealthy Family and raised in a wealthy Part of Dallas, the same Neighborhood George W. Bush lived in from 1988 to 1995, Preston Hollow. (In 2008, George purchased an 8,501-square-foot House in Preston Hollow.) The Spencers moved to the Neighborhood when Richard was 2. Richard's Father, Rand Spencer, is an Ophthalmologist, his Mother, Sherry Spencer, an Artist. Rand and Sherry are Episcopalian and republican. Richard has one Sister. According to "Mother Jones", Richard "was friends with the only African American student in his [high school] class, John Lewis, and once invited him for a sleepover." According to "The Washington Post", in November 2016, Richard's Relationship with his Father was strained. Richard attended the elite, conservative, Boys-only St. Mark's School of Texas, where he played Varsity Football and Baseball. Graeme Wood, an Eighth-Grade-Chemistry-Lab-Partner of his who identifies as half Chinese, half white, has said: "Spencer passed his Classes but didn’t excel. He played Baseball and Football, but you wouldn’t have gone to Games to see him Play." Graeme says Richard cribbed his Chemistry-Notes. After Richard graduated High School in 1997, he went on to College, receiving an Undergraduate Degree in English Literature and Music from the University of Virginia and a Master's Degree in humanities from the University of Chicago. According to "The Washington Post", "the 2006 Duke lacrosse case, in which white members of the team were falsely accused of raping a black woman, made an impression [on him], as did the writings of Jared Taylor". He first encountered Jared in 2003 or 2004. The Writings of the german Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche have also made a lasting Impression on him. He was in a Duke Ph.D. Programme in european intellectual History from 2005 to 2007, at which Time he was offered a Job at "The American Conservative" and dropped out.
2007 to 2012 inclusive
Richard was later fired from "The American Conservative" and became a Contributor to "Taki's Magazine" from December 2007 to January 2010. Taki Theodoracopulos says that when he offered him the Job of running takimag.com in 2007, he asked him where the Bathroom was and returned looking pale. After he left, Taki says, a maid told him he had thrown up all over the Carpet and left the Mess for someone else to clean up. When he let him go, Circulation was 25,000. Taki writes: "We parted amicably and he took days to teach my daughter Lolly, who replaced him, all the tricks of the trade." By 2016, "Taki's Magazine" Readership had reached 2.5 Million. In 2010, Richard founded the website alternativeright.com, while living in Toronto. According to "Breitbart", alternativeright.com became "a center of alt-right thought"; it was later moved to radixjournal.com. The first issue of "Radix Journal", "The Great Erasure: The Reconstruction of White Identity", published on 1 September 2012, was dedicated to the new right politician Jonathan Bowden, the former Cultural Officer of the British National Party.
Personal Life and Offspring
Richard Spencer has a Daughter together with Nina Spencer, a Russian who is one-Quarter Georgian. Richard has called Russia "the most powerful white power in the world". There has been speculation that Nina has Ancestors from the predominantly Muslim Tatar ethnic Group. Richard has said she is not Tatar. "The Washington Post" said on 22 November 2016 that they are separated, but Richard said on 30 March 2017 that he had a Wife. On 24 June 2017, Nina tweeted: "Richard and I indeed were separated for a time last fall, but we are married and back together again."
In 2007, Richard dated an Asian American Woman who was working for Ron Paul's presidential Campaign. She claims she is "not the only Asian girl he has dated", which Richard has confirmed. This was before Richard's Views changed; he now opposes interracial Relationships.
Alcohol or Smoking
During a National Policy Institute Meeting known as Hailgate, on 21 November 2016, Richard raised a Glass of Whiskey and said: "Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!" He then said to the people attending the Meeting that there was "only one more Thing to do" and that was for them to "just all go get drunk." Richard smokes both Cigarettes and Cigars.
In 2016, Richard could benchpress almost 250 Pounds and deadlift over 400 Pounds. He likes Mountain-Biking and Skiing.
Brian Cristopher Brathovd is the Head of Richard's Security-Team. Unicorn Riot states that "Since he was punched in the face on January 20 outside President Trump’s inauguration, white supremacist Richard Spencer has rarely been seen in public without a team of bodyguards". Greg Conte, who is Brian's Business-Partner, protected Richard as he was leaving Emancipation-Park during Unite the Right on 12 August 2017.
Rumours about his Sexuality and his Reactions
According to Journalist Graeme Wood, there is a Rumour "widely widespread" among former Classmates of Richard's "that he is gay", but he denies it and calls it a "stupid Rumour". Graeme writes: "That Spencer may have experimented with his identity as a young man is hardly surprising or incriminating—he was, after all, still in his teens, and entitled to try on personae". Kurt Eichenwald, who, like Richard, attended St. Mark's School of Texas, heard the Rumour and asked him on Twitter on 19 March 2017 if it was true, then tweeted three Minutes later that if it was true "there is literally nothing wrong with it". Richard tweeted: "Not that I care but how can we trust your memory of conversations?". (Also, see the Section on Lucian Wintrich's "I'm v curious"-Tweet.)
Has he called for a "peaceful ethnic Cleansing"?
The Southern Poverty Law Center alleges Richard has called for "peaceful ethnic cleansing". When he spoke at Auburn University on 18 April 2017, during the Question-and-Answer-Session, someone told him he had called for a "peaceful ethnic Cleansing". He responded saying he had never called for "a peaceful ethnic Cleansing". He said that in a Speech, he had described the Paris Peace Conference of 1919 as an example of "peaceful ethnic Cleansing".
Why won't he condemn Adolf Hitler?
Richard refuses to condemn Adolf Hitler because he doesn't want to play "this Game of condemning past Figures". At the same Time, he does not advocate for what Adolf did, because he sees that as a "Nonstarter".
Past Libertarianism and Support for Ron Paul
Richard says he used to be "a Kind of Libertarian, of Sorts". On 11 October 2007, Richard introduced Ron Paul to a Robert Taft Club Meeting at the Boulevard Woodgrill in Arlington, Virginia, on 11 October 2007. On 17 May 2017, he tweeted: "On this day in history: In 2008, I introduced Ron Paul at a packed event in Arlington, Virginia."
On this day in history:— Richard ⛷️ Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 17. Mai 2017
In 2008, I introduced Ron Paul at a packed event in Arlington, Virginia. pic.twitter.com/i3EBENs7VJ
Pronounces certain Ts like the Ds in "Aladdin"
According to Graeme Wood, Richard prounounces the T in "Latin" "as if the middle consonant were a d, as in the name Aladdin". It is true that at Times he does, but he has also been known to pronounce it like the Ts in "Latte". He has been known to pronounce the Ts in "Manhattan", "forgotten" and "Britain" like the Ds in "Aladdin".
His Mother's Building in Whitefish, Montana
As verified by "Daily Inter Lake", on 15 December 2016, Richard's Mother, Sherry Spencer, posted an Article on medium.com titled "Does Love Really Live Here?" In it, Sherry says that she is the sole Owner of "a beautiful mixed-use facility" at 22 Lupfer Ave., Whitefish, Montana, the Town where both she and Richard reside. She says the Building opened in 2015 and has "been enjoyed by people from around the world". Sherry says that a Tanya Gersh who has "links to 'human rights' organizations Love Lives Here and the Montana Human Rights Network", had been saying they would bring 200 Protesters and national Media to her Building if she didn't sell it and give a Donation to the Montana Human Rights Network. The "Daily Mail" confirmed that it was indeed true that Tanya has called on Sherry to sell her Building "and then use the money to help human rights causes". "Daily Inter Lake" confirmed that "a Whitefish real-estate agent [Tanya], who happens to be a member of the Jewish community, talked to Sherry Spencer about selling the business and donating a portion of the profit to the Montana Human Rights Network". Furthermore, Sherry says that Tanya has asked her to "make a public denunciation of" her Son. Tanya says Sherry is "profiting off of the people of the local community", whereas Sherry says she employs "a number of local maids and other maintenance personnel who would lose their jobs" if she were to sell. Montana Rabbis Francine Roston and Allen Secher are both involved in the Group Love Lives Here. In 2014, Love Lives Here unsuccessfully tried to get the City of Whitefish to bar Richard from being able to conduct National Policy Institute Business in Town.
What he has said about what
Abortion and Contraception
After Tomi Lahren was attacked for voicing Pro-Choice-Opinions on "The View", Richard made a videotaped Statement in Support of her and her Position. He used the Opportunity to criticise what he calls Human-Rights-"Crusades" and the Belief in a Right to Life, suggesting that to the Identitarian's Mind, there is a Difference between one Type of human Life and another:
"And so the Anti-Abortion-Crusade becomes this Human-Rights-Crusade. And if you look at the Writing of People like Ramesh Ponnuru (of National Review), it is directly associated with this. Just like the Iraq-War was a Human-Rights-War for People like Ramesh Ponnurru ... Abortion is a Human-Rights-Crusade. That every Being that is human has a Right to Life and so on. Well that’s not how we think as Identitarians, to be honest. You are Part of a Community, you’re Part of a Family, you’re Part of a Collective. You do not have some human Right, some abstract Thing given to you by God or by the World or something like that."
A little later in the Video, he expressed dismay over the Idea that Contraception has been, in his View, "terribly dysgenic", in that smart People, according to him, use it often. He asserted that smart People are aborting Babies with Down-Syndrome and expressed dismay over the Fact that Blacks and Hispanics are using Abortion as Birth-Control:
"In a Way, Contraception has been terribly dysgenic in the Sense that it is only the smart People that really use it. Smart People are not using Abortion as Birth-Control. Smart People are using Abortion when you have a Situation like Down-Syndrome or you have a Situation where the Health of the Mother is at Risk. I would say that it is the Unintelligent and Blacks and Hispanics who use Abortion as Birth-Control, as a Kind of Late-Term-Birth-Control."
During a YouTube-Livestream on Tara McCarthy and Mark Collett's Show "This Week on the Alt Right", Richard was asked about this Tweet of his, in which he criticised Ohio's Down-Syndrome-Non-Discrimination-Act, which had been passed by the Ohio-State-Legislature on 13 December 2017 and was expected to be signed into Law (and was on 22 December) by Governor John Kasisch:
On the Show, Richard said: "So this is ... kind of where the religious Right is. You can only abort a Child that is healthy and intelligent, um, but you cannot abort, uh, unhealthy or stupid Children." The Law makes it a Fourth-Degree-Felony for any Doctor who knows a Fetus has Down-Syndrome to abort it, even in Cases where the Abortion would otherwise have been legal.
In Ohio, it's legal to abort only intelligent babies.https://t.co/BMa1gGErvb— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) December 15, 2017
- "He said this at a Table-Talk: 'Some People think, oh, I think: "The Jews are an inferior People"'. He said something like: 'That's ridiculous. I could put a Dozen Jews into Australia, within three Generations they'll be running the financial and Culture-Industries'. He thought, in a Way, that they're superior."
- "I have read most of 'Mein Kampf', I actually haven't sat down over the Weekend and read it Cover to Cover."
Richard believes Americanisation "doesn't work, it fails, it makes the Societies worse."
On 30 December 2016, Richard said:
I don't know Andrew Anglin terribly well ... I've spoken to him over the Phone once and we were on a Podcast together once ... I can't say that he's a Friend of mine, I've never met him ... and again he's wild -- I don't think he'd be offended by my saying that, we have different Styles -- but this is one Thing I will say and I will say this with confidence: Andrew Anglin is a rational Person.
On 27 September 2017, Richard tweeted the Tweet below, comparing Andrew with ramzpaul, who told stopped identifying as Alt Right after Hailgate. Andrew did in Fact post the screenshotted Gab-Post shown in the Tweet.
Andrew Anglin now agrees with Ramzpaul. Lol. pic.twitter.com/DDg5zXG1gO— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 28, 2017
Richard told "Mother Jones"-Magazine: "There is something about the asian Girls. They are cute. They are smart. They have a Kind of Thing going on."
On 15 August 2017, talk show host Jesse Lee Peterson asked Richard if he loved black People. The Conversation went as follows:
Jesse: Do you love black People?
Here is a Comment Richard made during a Twitter-Conversation with a young African on 12 April 2018:
Why do pics of dead children in Syria mean WW3 while pics of dead white farmer's children in South Africa mean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ?— Gavin McInnes (@Gavin_McInnes) 12. April 2018
Because the white farmers put their children in that position.— Sir Apollo (@antf0lks) 12. April 2018
By being born white?— Stefan Diederiks (@SBZA_SD) 12. April 2018
By tasting their own medicine— New Achimota finest🇬🇭 (@RhamesRomeo) 12. April 2018
The African continent was far more civilized—and far better for Blacks—when Whites ruled it. You know in your heart this is true.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 12. April 2018
Yes.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 19. April 2018
Richard opposes the Independence of Catalonia from Spain, because he thinks "Secession is meaningless if bigger, racial questions are not addressed."
On 22 September 2017, Richard tweeted: "The Poles experienced Communism; they survived as a coherent nation. The nation is what matters, less so the form of the government."
Absolutely not. We're taking back Constantinople, too, by the way.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 15, 2018
- "I met David Duke at [Unite the Right in] Charlottesville ... I actually did a Podcast with him about a Year and a half ago, I had him on my Podcast for about an Hour or so. Yeah, I'm not really ... integrated that much with David Duke, I'm just kind of doing my own Thing."
- Responding to Luke Ford asking him: "What's your Story with you and David Duke? I don't recall you Guys doing anything together."
I was under the mistaken impression that you were the head of state, whose chief duty is to defend a people and territory from invasion.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 3. April 2018
My bad. https://t.co/aeERY2loEe
You are a weakling. https://t.co/aeERY23NfE— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 3. April 2018
Richard met Evan McLaren, the current executive Director of the National Policy Institute, in 2007, at an Organisation "run by Paul Gottfried". At the Time, Richard was working for "The American Conservative".
Richard says he is a cultural Christian and is among those who "struggle with Faith". He has at some Point in his Life said that Jesus Christ is his Lord and Saviour. He has also said he is "tragically" an Atheist. These are Quotes from Richard:
- "I don't believe there is one moral Standard for the Universe or anything like that, I think everything comes from a Perspective."
- "I would say it's [the Role of Religion in the Alt Right] not a primary Role, this is not a protestant Movement or a catholic Movement or even a christian Movement."
On 27 July 2017, Richard tweeted: "I believe in #Fashville!", posting a Picture of himself standing with a raised Fist before the Mural at 2700 12th Ave. S. in Nashville, Tennessee, which says: "I believe in Nashville".
Globalism versus national Self-Determination
Richard Spencer views "quaint" and "cute" talk of national Self-Determination as a naïve "19th century liberal Idea that was ultimately promoted by Woodrow Wilson". He thinks it is important to keep in Mind the big "Forces at play in the World".
On 7 May 2017, Richard tweeted: "We need to open ourselves up to different, supra-national models. A European political party? A global political party for White people?"
- "It would be a much more peaceful World, it would be a much more meaningful World for all human Beings, it would be a better, more beautiful World if People like me were in Power."
- "What if 12 Million Jews died in the Holocaust? ... Let's say we do this: Let's say we engage in a true, historical, authentic Revision of Auschwitz and every other Camp and: 'Uh-oh, Guys, it's gotten worse. 7 Million died. We've done the Data'. What ... are we then going to stop being nationalist, are we going to stop ... caring about Identity? 'Oh, well, I guess the Holocaust is real, it's even realer than real.'"
On 28 December 2013, Richard tweeted: "Also, homosexuality seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity." During an Interview with James Allsup on 19 January 2017, Richard said he should have written "Anti-Homosexuality", rather than "Homosexuality", because that was what he really meant.
During a joint Ask-me-anything-Session with Andrew Anglin, Richard said:
"There's definitely a biological Component to homosexuality, whether it's genetic, whether it's Germ-Theory is very interesting ... Even if you take the Idea that this is the Product of Abuse, I do think that this is a pretty fixed Thing."
This is a Reddit-Conversation that took Place in September 2016 between altrightgay and _RichardBSpencer in a thread titled "RICHARD SPENCER—ASK ME ANYTHING":
In seeking to refute the Theory that Homosexuality is genetic, Richard wrote in an Article on "Radix Journal" titled "BORN THAT WAY":
If there were a gene, or constellation of genes, that led one to prefer his own gender as a sexual partner, then such people would, by definition, be a Darwinian dead-end: lacking reproductive parters, they would not pass on their gay DNA.
A little further down, he wrote:
There is another option all together—that homosexuality is physical but not genetic. Gays are “born that way” in the sense that homosexuality is a suboptimal deviation from the norm, much like a birth defect, caused by a random abnormality in the womb. As I discuss further below, this prospect won’t be relished by the gay movement, which wants gays to be “born that way”—but not that way.
On 22 May 2018, Richard tweeted:
The exact origins of male homosexuality are murky, but there is no doubt that child abuse plays a role in many cases. This is a problem for gay advocates, who want to view homosexuality as morally justified and “coming out” as a process of self-understanding and identity.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 22, 2018
- "I took it to the next Level and I was kind of Napoleon-posting and saying that like: "Let's send the French back, we'll make Haiti great again ... We kind of can't cuck on this. I think if you cuck in any Level on the imperial Question you're already giving them everything."
Richard has criticised the Proud Boys for allowing Muslims to join the Proud Boys. At the same Time, he recommends "the Alt-Right NOT define its protests as against Sharia law" and has criticised Milo Yiannopoulos and Pamela Geller's Anti-Sharia-Protests, stating that the Heart of the Anti-Sharia-Movement is "Zionism and cultural degeneration." He believes PEgIdA is "destined to fail" because it defines itself negatively as Anti-Islam.
These are Quotes from Richard:
- "It [Religion] might play a Role in the Sense that we recognise Islam, in a Way, as a Kind of Banner of a Threat to the West."
- During a Press-Conference at the Willard Hotel in Downtown-Washington on 9 September 2016
- "We need to be as strong and as radical as the Muslims. I mean, I respect Islam to a very large Degree. I mean, it is a Fighting-Faith. It ennobles People, actually. It takes Populations that are second Rate -- third Rate at best -- and turns them into Warriors. It channels their Energies. And they'll never respect us, they'll never stop lashing out until we can stand against them strongly and say "No". I mean, a lot of the Situation ... you know, it's a culture War in islamic Imperialism, yes, but a Lot of it is kind of like a Child begging the Father to discipline them. And the West has to be that strong, we have to be as bold. We can't just be: "Oh, we believe in Democracy and liberal Rights", or whatever. We need to smash them and crush them and demonstrate that we're more powerful."
- "It can't start with saying: 'We don't like Islam'. Islam is meaningless. We could defeat -- I mean, give me a Break -- Europeans could expel all Muslims, we could, Islam could be a little Mosquito that bit us occasionally if we had a Sense of ourselves and if we cared about the Future. We don't have to focus on Islam. I mean, they're S**theads, I mean, let's be honest. Their Religion makes them better than they are, actually, I would say."
Israel, the Jews and Zionism
Richard Spencer has told "Haaretz" in an Interview that the Jews have "nothing to fear" from the Alt Right. In August 2010, Richard suggested the possibility of an alliance with Israel in a piece he posted in radixjournal.com titled "An Alliance with the Jews", where he praised the relationship between Israel and South Africa's Apartheid-Era Government, calling it a Model. He does, however, want the US to stop giving financial Aid to Israel, which he describes as "a First World Country" that is "wealthy and successful". He wants the US to be neutral in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. Furthermore, he has said that Alt Rightists "are not neo-Nazis". He does not consider Jews to be white. Richard thinks "the United States should not be tied to Israel in some religious Way", but he sees Israel as legitimate and sympathises with Israel because it is what he considers to be an Ethnostate for Jews. Evidently he draws a distinction between seeing Israel as legitimate and Zionism, because he criticises the Alt Right light for being what he considers to be Zionist. During an Interview with Dany Cushmaro on Israel’s Channel 2 News on 16 August 2017, he called himself a "white Zionist", drawing an Analogy between Zionists and himself. These are Quotes from Richard:
- "With the prospect of American politics slipping out of control, and non-Whites commanding nuclear weapons and a massive military arsenal, Israeli hardliners might much prefer that the extreme Right were in charge of things."
- "I think most in the Alt Right would recognise that Jews have their own Identity and that they're not european. And I think to tell a Jew that he is a Man of the West or a European is to really undermine him. Jews have a very different History than Europeans, the People who defined european Society and european Culture."
- "I actually fundamentally understand the Impulse towards Zionism. The Impulse towards Zionism is fundamentally a nationalistic Impulse. It's a Concept of Usness ... Zionism was not created so that a Democracy -- whatever that means -- could be installed in the Middle-East. Zionism was created to protect the jewish People and fundamentally to protect jewish History and jewish Religion. So I understand that nationalist Impulse. I think saying that Jews are just white or european, I think that's to undermine Jews."
I’ve always wanted to go to an Ethno-State! https://t.co/tRZcND9bmQ— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 14, 2018
Israeli Settlements in the palestinian Territories
At the National Policy Institute's 2016 Conference, Richard spoke critically of Donald Trump's Mideast-Policy: "He will be perhaps the most pro-Zionist President ever put in Office, turning a blind Eye to continued jewish Settlements in the palestinian Territories."
James Bond/Sean Connery
Sean Connery, who played James Bond, is Richard's "favorite Misogynist". During a Podcast on 24 January 2018, he said:
Connery is a very interesting Man. Um, he obviously is ... was a Representation of Masculinity for me when I was a Boy, watching James-Bond-Movies, uh, and he is ... to this Day. He's kind of a weird Guy off Camera. He weirdly doesn't have a Lot of Charisma off Camera, even though he has Hypercharisma -- at least in his Prime -- uh, he had Hypercharisma on Camera.
The "deadly incident" Richard is referring to in the Tweet below is the Death of Heather Heyer at Unite the Right:
Quite an admission by Dwayne Dixon at 0:30. He waved a rifle at James Fields just prior to the deadly incident.https://t.co/RHJIpfI8Ly— Richard 🤖 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 18, 2018
This is Part of a Conversation Tree of Logic had with Richard during a YouTube-Interview published on 28 January 2018:
I will no longer associate w/ Jason Kessler; no one should. Heyer's death was deeply saddening. "Payback" is a morally reprehensible idea. pic.twitter.com/MTVDL9Av3s— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) August 19, 2017
- "I didn't vote for Obama, I voted for John Kerry."
- Responding to Mike Tokes saying: "I hate to say it to you, but, you make us, you make the Right look very bad. And you voted for Obama, so ... then you kind of masquerade as this big conservative Icon, this Mainstream-Icon ... "
Jordan B. Peterson
Peterson hit a wall (and became shallow) when he 1) refused to confront the racial issue and 2) became a "clean up your room" self-help guru. He could have been radical. He ended up as a conservative.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 19, 2018
As I've said, Jordan, I respect you, and I'd be happy to engage in a discussion.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 21, 2018
The big losers tonight are Bannon and the Religious Right. The Alt-Right lost nothing. For his entire career, Roy Moore campaigned for "Judeo-Christian values," not the interests of his people.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) December 13, 2017
Richard has said: "I've actually experienced Loneliness in a Way that many People . . . have not, because I've experienced being a social Outcast, you could say, of having the Communities in which I live literally protest my Existence".
It's now easy to bash Milo, but even the devil deserves his due. The crowd didn't shout down a man who rationalized child abuse. It was "Nazi scum, go away!" https://t.co/gN5AXfXyh1— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 24, 2018
Milo's sin in their eyes was to channel the White populist energies of Trump and give the Alt-Right a fair (if rather inaccurate) hearing. The fact that he's now married a Black man means nothing to them. And they ignore the actually sound reasons to dislike him.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 24, 2018
In the fall of 2016, when many were declaring that everyone must denounce Milo, I maintained he was a useful gateway. I only denounced Milo after tapes of him defending child abuse and claiming to have witnessed child abuse w/out reporting it surfaced.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 21, 2018
Nothing’s permanent in politics. I’m always willing to forgive and move forward. Again, despite my serious concerns about Nathan Damigo as a person, I was eager to work with IE and help them grow, as I was ecstatic about an middle-class, identitarian activist group.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 13, 2018
Richard has said: "I do want to live in a Planet where there are Africans and I want to live in a Planet where there are American Indians." He has said: "[T]he Alt Right ultimately is about us, but the Fact is, we're perfectly Willing to, you know, have Allies of Colour or talk with People who disagree with us."
Patrick Casey, CEO of Identity Evropa
IE members were indispensable in helping me in Michigan—picking up the pieces of the cancelled FMI conference, helping @Real_Greg_Conte, who was arrested and imprisoned, and holding a speech under trying circumstances.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 13, 2018
These members were expelled from IE for assisting us.
- "I co-founded the H.L. Mencken Club with him in 2008. He was a Writer at 'Taki's Magazine' for some Time. Um, I still greatly respect him ... He's kind of a transitional Figure."
Richard has described the World-Famous green-eyed Afghan Woman Sharbat Gula as an "Aryan, at some Level", which means he is not what he would call a "Purist". Graeme Wood, who is half Chinese,, half white, and has "a classical Western Education" once asked him if he "would fit within his Group". Richard responded: "I'm a generous Guy, if you truly identify with our People, I would not have any Problem with that." He does not think, however, that "a full-blooded African, no matter how wonderful he might be", would fit in.
Sargon of Akkad
It's up to Sargon. I'd be more than happy to.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 19. April 2018
Steve Bannon and "Breitbart News"
On 3 January 2018, after Steve Bannon called Donald Trump jr's Meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya, "a Kremlin-connected lawyer who claimed to have compromising information on Hillary Clinton", "treasonous", "unpatriotic" and "bad S**t" and Donald Trump said Steve had "lost his mind", Richard tweeted:
As many have already pointed out...— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 3, 2018
Donald Trump Jr's meeting with Natalia Veselnitskaya took place in June 2016.
Bannon joined the campaign in August.
His comments are meaningless, post-facto back-biting.
Meeting with a Russian to discuss politics is not illegal our treasonous, and Don Jr. did nothing wrong. Bannon is living in some cartoonish, Cold War fever dream...or else he's creating scapegoats to cover for his own failures. One of the two.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 3, 2018
Steve Bannon is a bat-shit Boomer, who's high on his own supply.— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 3, 2018
No reason to take this guy seriously anymore.
Richard's Views on Socialism have apparently evolved. On 14 January 2010, in an Article he wrote for "Taki's Magazine" titled "The Great Liberal Fallacy", Richard said that no one wanted to reproduce Britian's National Health Service and pointed out that "Hitler was in favor of socialized medicine". He wrote cynically: "Twenty-something beta-males and Stuff-White-People-Like people will support socialized medicine of any kind if they know what’s cool for them."
By 25 June 2017, he apparently had reversed his stance on socialised Medicine. Just before he spoke at the Freedom of Speech Rally at the Lincoln Memorial that day, while talking to Reporters, he said: "I think we actually should use the Government to benefit ourselves, I think we should have a national Healthcare-System."
In Response to the Question: "Is Richard Nazbol?", Richard said during a YouTube-Livestream on 18 January 2018:
I'm not a Nazbol ... I think it's kind of weird that I'm being accused of this. Uh, but, that being said, I'm not a Conservative in the american Sense of the Term, in the Sense that I'm obsessed with the free Markets and all that Kind of Stuff. Uh, I am perfectly willing to use Socialism when it benefits our People.
The Alt Right
- "If you were to sum it up in one Word, I would say it's 'Identity' and that Identity is the Foundation of everything. And also, I've put forward this Mantra: 'Race is real, Race matters and Race is the Foundation of Identity'."
- "The Alt Right is an Identity Movement for white People in the United States and around the World."
- "The Alt Right is a ... revolutionary Movement in the best Sense of the Word."
The Alt Right light
According to Richard, the Alt Right light consists of People like Milo Yiannopoulos and Gavin McInnes, who are, he says, "taking their energy from the alt Right". Richard said in December 2015 that it was unclear whether the alternative Right light was hurting the alternative Right by "taking Energy and pushing it towards Mainstream Places" or whether it was actually helping the alt Right by being a so-called "Gateway Drug". Richard concluded that it "is an interesting Phenomenon" and that there had been an "alt Rightification of the Mainstream". In December 2016, Richard also described Mike Cernovich as a Proponent of the alt Right light. Richard said that the Alt Right light was facing "a major problem": "People like Mike Cernovich and Milo don’t have an ideology; they don’t even really have policies that you can point to. They are Trump Fans, who are vaguely conservative and a bit neocon-ish. They don’t like feminists and SJWs (social justice warriors); in other words, they pick the low-hanging fruit."
"[T]here’s clearly some free speech they don’t like, particularly regarding race and Jewish activism and influence. In order for the Alt-Light to maintain its current position—playing footsie with the real Alt-Right and playing footsie with establishment conservatives—they are going to have to engage in thought-policing and disavows."
- "The Chinese ... and I don't disrespect the Chinese at all, but they don't quite have this respect for Individuality or Life itself that we do and that can have Disadvantages, of Course it can also have Advantages."
Richard made clear to "Haaretz" on the 3rd of December 2016 that he does not deny the Facts of History regarding the Holocaust: "I think it’s clear that Jews underwent tremendous Suffering during World-War II. I don’t deny the Holocaust." During a Talk posted on spreaker.com on the 30th of October 2017, Richard said: "I've never denied the Holocaust. Of all the, um, controversial Things that I have done, that is not one of them."
The Rebel Media
Speaking of the Fact that Tila Tequila attended the National Policy Institute's Conference in 2016, Richard has said: "I thought the most controversial Thing that I was going to have to answer to was the Fact that Tila Tequila attended. Like, Tila Tequila became, we kind of forget about this now, but in 2016 Tila Tequila supported Trump and she became this like Alt Right, you know, Vietnamese Alt Right-Godesse, you know, honorary Caucasian, something."
When asked by Michael Edison Hayden about Women voting in Elections, Richard said: "I don’t necessarily think that that’s a great Thing".
Richard has criticised the Use of the Term "white Genocide" more than once. During a Conversation in December 2015, he said: "I've never found stressing white Genocide to be a great Idea. And they've had, uh, they've [people who talk about white Genocide] had some Success and Things like that, it's just, it's never made Sense to me, it, and I don't think it makes Sense to others. When you, (a) when you say 'white Genocide', is that against white People or are Whites committing it? And when you say 'Genocide' you have these Images of, you know, Extermination Camps or People with Machetes or, you know, Blood and Guts everywhere. It just doesn't, it seems like when you say: 'We're suffering white Genocide', I think for a normal Person, they're like: 'What are you talking about?'"
Richard does not consider himself a white Supremacist, by which he means he doesn't want to rule over Nonwhites. While he believes that Whites "don't exploit other Groups", he also believes that Whites don't gain anything from the Presence of Nonwhites in their Midst and that "They [Nonwhites] need us [Whites] and not the other way around."
- "They clearly have a Fascination with being whipped and tied up and totally dominated."
Women should never be allowed to make foreign policy. It’s not that they’re “weak.” To the contrary, their vindictiveness knows no bounds.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) September 27, 2016
2013 to 2015 inclusive
Arguments with Randy Scheunemann
In January 2013, Richard had an Argument with Randy Scheunemann, who is, according to "The Daily Beast", a "longtime GOP foreign policy hand, one-time lobbyist for the Georgian government, and former John McCain advisor". "The Daily Beast" characterised it as an Argument between a paleoconservative Noninterventionist, Richard, and a neoconservative Interventionist, Randy, who happened to be on the same Chairlift at Whitefish Mountain Resort, a Ski Resort. Both of them were Members of Big Mountain Ski Club, which conducts its School at Whitefish Mountain Resort. Richard asked him where Randy worked. When Randy told him "Washington" and gave him his full Name, Richard said he knew who he was and, according to "The Daily Beast", started "berating" him "for being a neocon and for believing in this whole democracy BS". Randy, who was "Too flabergasted to react", then waited for his son, who was on the next Chairlift. Ninety Minutes later, Randy told the Manager of the Club about the Incident, adding: "I’m not telling you so you can do something about it, I’m telling you because if I pop him in the Nose you’ll know why." Because he said this and because there were no witnesses, the manager didn't take any action.
There was then a second Incident on 31 December 2013, after which they both resigned from the Club. "The Western News" describes it this Way:
"A second incident took place on Dec. 31, 2013 at the club room at the resort where Randy Scheunemann and Richard Spencer got into an argument and had to be separated by staff and other members.
"On Jan. 1, 2014 the club manager sent both men an email explaining their behavior and language were inappropriate and the personal issues between them will not be tolerated within the Club or any of its facilities."
Deportation from Hungary and first Schengen-Ban
In October 2014, Richard was arrested and gaoled in Hungary. He had tried to organise a National Policy Institute Conference in Budapest. The Keynote Speaker was going to be Russian Nationalist Alexander Dugin, but Hungary denied him a Visa. Prime Minister Viktor Orban personally "ordered that all legal means be used to prevent the gathering from occurring" and declared Richard a "national security threat". James Kirchick of "The Daily Beast" condemned Richard's Arrest, saying: "I may loathe what Richard Spencer has to say, but I will defend, unequivocally, his right to say it." He was let go after 72 Hours and banned for three Years from the Schengen Area.
Banned from entering UK
In June 2016, Richard received an Envelope marked "On Her Britannic Majesty's Service". It turned out the UK's Home Office had reviewed Things he had said and Theresa May, who at that Time was Home-Secretary and therefore Head of the Home Office, decided that he needed to be barred from being able to enter the UK. The Letter asserted that he had brought himself within the Scope of the following Behaviour:
"• writing, producing, publishing or distributing material,
"• public speaking including preaching,
"• running a website,
"• using a position of responsibility such as a teacher, community or youth leader
"to express views that:
"• foment or justify terrorist violence in furtherance of particular beliefs,
"• seek to provoke others to terrorist acts,
"• foment other serious criminal activity or seek to provoke others to serious criminal acts,
"• foster hatred which might lead to inter-community violence in the UK."
The letter then went on to quote Things he had said, among them Part of a Speech he made in 2013 about the Ethnostate he envisions where "Whites can again reach the stars", and stated:
"The Home Secretary considers that should you be allowed to enter the UK you would continue to espouse such views. In doing so, you would be committing listed behaviours and would therefore be behaving in a way that is not conducive to the public good.
"You are therefore instructed not to travel to the UK as you will be refused admission on arrival. Although there is no statutory right of appeal against the Home Secretary's decision, this decision is reviewed every 3 to 5 years."
See the Hailgate-Section of the Article on the Alt Right.
Twitter-Suspension and Reinstatement
Richard's Twitter Account was suspended on 15 November 2016 amid a Twitter Crackdown. On 10 December 2016, his Account was reinstated, something he celebrated with the Tweet "I'm back!" featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Decided against congressional Run in Montana
Richard had told "The Huffington Post" in late 2016 that he was considering running for Montana's congressional Seat if Rep. Ryan Zinke (R) became US Secretary of the Interior. If Ryan was confirmed, it would likely trigger a special Election, Richard had said. A lot of People had been calling him and telling him: "Oh, you should do it, just do it, this is the Moment." Richard was taking it "very seriously" and said he "would only do it to win it". On 19 January 2017, he said in an Interview that he decided against it because of the Difficulties involved in running as an Independent.
Punched twice in DC
On 20 January 2017, Richard was punched twice in Washington DC. One of the Punches was caught on Camera as he was answering impromptu Questions near the Corner of 14th and K Street around 2:30 p.m. He looked down at a Pepe the Frog-Pin that he was was wearing and was discussing what it meant, when suddenly he got punched on the Side of the Head by a Man who then fled the Scene.
CPAC, Talk about Depeche Mode and Response
According to the Magazine "New York", on 23 February 2017, while Richard was outside the main Ballroom of the Gaylord International Hotel, where the Conservative Political Action Conference was taking Place, "A handful of young men in blue T-shirts pushed their way to the front of the crowd to ask Spencer if he was a fan of rock music, by way of explaining that without black people, our culture would lack such fundamental joys as the Rolling Stones." He responded that "Depeche Mode is the official Band of the alt Right." Soon after, a Security Guard interrupted the Conversation, saying to Richard: "You’re not welcome on the Property." Richard, who had bought a $150 ticket to attend the conferece, was shocked. He was very cooperative and said: "If they want to throw me out they can … It’s kind of pathetic." Ben Jacobs of "The Guardian" claimed that "multiple sources" had said that Raheem Kassam of "Breitbart News" "was instrumental in getting Richard Spencer kicked out of CPAC". In a Conversation with someone on Twitter, Raheem said that he had "just expressed a concern" and that it was fake News that he had had him removed.
When Depeche Mode Frontman Dave Gahan heard what Richard said about the Band, he said:
"I mean, this Guy gets way too much Publicity already. What’s dangerous about someone like Richard Spencer is, first of all, he’s a C--t -- and he’s a very educated C--t, and that’s the scariest Kind of all. I think over the Years there’s been a Number of Times when Things of ours have been misinterpreted -- either our Imagery, or something where People are not quite reading between the Lines.
"If anything, there’s a way more Sort of Socialist -- working Class, if you like -- industrial-sounding Aesthetic to what we do. That’s where we come from. We come from the Council Estates of Essex, which is a really s---ty Place, just 30 Minutes East of London, where they stuck everybody when London was getting too overpopulated in the late '60s. So I don’t quite get what he was [saying].
"I think it was one of those Things he threw out there for whatever. But he’s not that Type of Guy -- not like the other Guy, the Milo [Yiannopoulos], an Attention Seeker, a bit crazy obviously. I saw [Milo] on Bill Maher and I was just like: 'Wow, he really is a Nut Job'. Those People to me aren’t so dangerous, but this Guy's [Spencer] got some Weight behind him. I don’t like that, and certainly he had absolutely no Right to... [Pauses.] well, he has every Right. He lives in a free Country, and he can say what he likes. But at the same Time, it was a Bit disturbing. I haven’t had as many Phone Calls or Texts from People over something like that -- friends here and in the City, and other Artists who were Kind of shocked and like, 'What’s this?'"
At some Point, Dave also said: "I saw the Video of him getting punched [during Protests at the Inauguration of President Donald Trump]; he deserved it."
Kurt Eichenwald asks if Richard is gay, Richard makes Fun of him
On 18 March 2017, there was a Twitter-Row between Kurt Eichanwald and Richard. Kurt tweeted: ".@RichardBSpencer so yah, don't remind me or any other st marks graduate u oozed through our school. Because it makes us all want to vomit." Richard responded: "You're the man who was literally killed (almost) by a meme. We're going to write songs about you after the Revolution." Richard was making Fun of Kurt's Claim that he got sent into a Seizure by a Meme in December 2016. According to "The Washington Post", Kurt, who suffers from Epilepsy, "received a tweet in Dallas of a flashing animated image known as a GIF. It included the message, 'YOU DESERVE A SEIZURE FOR YOUR POSTS.'" The Person accused of sending the Tweet is John Rayne Rivello, a Marine Veteran who spent Time in Iraq and Afghanistan. John was charged with aggravated Assault with a deadly Weapon because of this. In November 2017, the Charge against John was dropped.
Kurt then went on to ask Richard if he was gay: "you couldn't write your own name. By the way, one of ur classmates said the rumor in class about u is ur gay. That true?" Richard responded: "Not that I care but how can we trust your memory of conversations?"
First Interview with Tara McCarthy
During an Interview with Tara McCarthy on 28 March 2017, Richard said: "I do have faith that there will be a new kind of very energetic, very, very radical and powerful new Right that is going to arise in these western Countries and I don't think we've really seen it yet." He then went on to suggest that Geert Wilders and Marine Le Pen are part of that new Right and that he would vote for Marine if he were French and he would have voted for Geert, "but he [Geert] is a Kind of Neocon", he said.
Reaction to Donald Trump's Shayrat-Missile-Strike
Following Donald Trump's 59-strong Tomahawk-Cruise-Missile-Strike on Shayrat Airfield in Syria on 6 April 2017, which left 6 Troops and 9 Civilians dead, four of whom were Children, according to the Syrian State-News-Agency SANA, Richard started using a Syrian Flag-Emoji on Twitter and tweeted: "The #AltRight is against a war in Syria. Period."
Speaks at Auburn University
On 18 April 2017, Richard spoke at Auburn University — against its Wishes. The Event "almost did not happen", says CNN. The University had canceled the Event on the 14th because of what it called "safety concerns", but US District Court Judge W. Keith Watkins granted Richard's Request for an Injunction, requiring the University to allow him to speak on the 18th as planned.
Reaction to Southern Baptist Convention's Resolution against the Alt Right
On 14 June 2017, the Southern Baptist Convention passed a Resolution against the Alt Right that was put forward by Pastor Dwight McKissic. The final Version decried "every form of racism, including alt-right white supremacy, as antithetical to the Gospel of Jesus Christ" and denounced and repudiated "white supremacy and every form of racial and ethnic hatred as of the devil". When Richard got Word that it was passed, he posted this Tweet:
Sam Francis wrote about the cucked SBC in the mid-'90s: "Christian theology is the grandmother of bolshevism..."https://t.co/ThlYA54liv— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 14, 2017
Lucian B. Wintrich's "I'm v curious"-Tweet
On 17 June 2017, Lucian B. Wintrich, White-House-Correspondent with "The Gateway Pundit", tweeted this:
The accusations Lucian Wintrich is making are false, disgusting and outrageous. https://t.co/D8e8fzKTgt— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) June 17, 2017
Richard's Wife, Nina Spencer, tweeted: "Lucian, this degeneracy you've posted is a classic case of psychological projection by you and the Milo crowd. I say this as Richard's wife." Lucian replied with this Tweet:
Not sure how directly photographed & unaltered messages about your husband's sexual proclivities are a "psychological projection". Denial? https://t.co/om190VMGi9— Lucian B. Wintrich (@lucianwintrich) June 17, 2017
Freedom-of-Speech-Rally at Lincoln-Memorial in DC
Richard was present at the Alt Right's Freedom-of-Speech-Rally at the Lincoln-Memorial in Washington DC on 25 June 2017 at Noon. He was the last to speak, stating, among other Things: "The most radical Thing you can say is: 'I am white, my Life has meaning.'"
Visits University of Florida
According to the YouTube-Channel ABC Action News, a Woman, who identified herself only as Simran, was denied entry to the Event because she had a Hindi Tattoo. She claimed they did not let her in because they did not know what her Tattoo said. In a Conversation with Jesse Lee Peterson on 2 November 2017, Richard Spencer said that Tickets were handed out to People who "were making a Good-Faith-Effort to go listen to" him. Reporter Christopher Mathias tweeted that most People were let in:
To be clear, look like they're letting most people in, not just Nazis https://t.co/qwJA4OgRzD— Christopher Mathias (@letsgomathias) 19. Oktober 2017
About 90 Minutes after Richard's Speech, Tyler Eugene Tenbrink (ca. 1989), of Richmond, Texas, and Colton Fears (ca. 1989) and William Fears (ca. 1987), of Pasadena, California, who are white Nationalists and were travelling together in a silver Jeep, allegedly "pulled up to six to eight protesters [in their 20s] near a bus stop and confronted them", according the "The Washington Post". Police alleged that the three white Nationalists "threatened the group, making Nazi salutes and shouting chants about Hitler", after which one of the Protesters "hit the Jeep with a baton". Authorities say that at this Point Tyler "jumped out with a gun" and the other two white Nationalists, Alachua-County-Sheriff's Arrest-Report alleges, encouraged him to shoot. Tyler fired a Shot that "hit a nearby building", after which the white Nationalists "fled in the Jeep, but one of the people who had been targeted got the license plate number and reported it to police". The three Men had also attended Unite the Right.
Unverified on Twitter
On 13 November 2017, Twitter unverified Richard's Twitter-Account, causing him to lose his blue Checkmark. Twitter explained that "Verification was meant to authenticate identity & voice but it is interpreted as an endorsement or an indicator of importance".
Verified no more! Is it not okay to be proudly White? 🤷🏻♂️— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) November 15, 2017
Banned again from Schengen-Countries -- this Time for five Years
On 20 November 2017, the Polish Site niezalezna.pl reported that Richard had just been banned from the Schengen-Countries for five Years. This came on the Heels of the Expiry of a 3-Year-Ban from the Schengen-Countries that was issued in 2014, after he attempted to organise a Conference in Hungary.
Responds to Allegation that President Trump called Haiti, El Salvador and african Countries "Sh*thole-Countries"
Responding to the Allegation that, while discussing Immigration with Lawmakers on 11 January 2018 in the Oval Office, President Donald Trump had called Haiti, El Salvador and african Countries "Sh*thole-Countries" and that he had said: "Why are we having all these People from Sh*thole-Countries come here?" and "then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries such as Norway", Richard Spencer changed his Emoji on Twitter from a Skier to a norwegian Flag and tweeted the following:
I must come to the defense of #Haiti! It's a potentially beautiful and productive country. The problem is that it's filled with shithole people. If the French dominated, they could make it great again. #MakeHaitiGreatAgain— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 12, 2018
Spencer also had a Twitter-Conversation with Marion Godager Tveter, a norwegian Politician with Miljøpartiet De Grønne or the Green Party in Oslo (Oslo MDG):
That is my flag. It symbolises freedom, peace, human dignity and equality. You have no right to it. #Norway does not support you.— Marion GodagerTveter (@mgtveter) January 13, 2018
Oh really, that's what your flag means?— Richard 🇳🇴 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) January 13, 2018
(It's really sad to see Europeans aping American ideology. Washington didn't even have to occupy you!)
Fascinating that you consider these values yours, and interesting that you believe the transfer of values went that way. You may want to educate yourself on contemporary European politics :)— Marion GodagerTveter (@mgtveter) January 13, 2018
Represents himself in a Lawsuit stemming from Unite the Right
According to Journalist Graeme Wood's Tweets, one of which was retweeted by Richard, Richard is representing himself in a Virginia-Civil-Lawsuit. The Lawsuit stems from the Unite-the-Right-Rally.
Hate @RichardBSpencer all you want: it's still worrisome if a person can't find a lawyer, in a matter as serious as this— Graeme Wood (@gcaw) February 1, 2018
Reacts to Gary Younge's Cheddarman-Tweet
On 7 February 2018, "Guardian"-Journalist Gary Younge tweeted this Tweet, featuring a "Guardian"-Article about Cheddarman, a Briton believed to have lived 10,000 Years ago and to have had blue Eyes and dark Skin:
Suck on that Richard Spencer https://t.co/zomnyKYjkT— Gary Younge (@garyyounge) February 7, 2018
Richard tweeted back:
Yes, Gary, 10,000 years ago, our skin looked like yours does today. Thanks, evolution! https://t.co/0fvn7wbGVi— Richard 🐉 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) February 8, 2018
There's a Bit of a Backstory to this. At the fifteenth American-Renaissance-Conference at Montgomery Bell State Park in Burns, Tennessee in July 2017, Gary had interviewed Richard. In the Interview, Richard had said to Gary, who was born in Britain: "You know that that's [Britain's] not your real Home".
Speaks at Michigan-State-University
On 5 March 2018, Richard visited Michigan-State-University to speak. There were clashes outside. Greg Conte was among the 25 arrested, 13 of which were to face potential Felony-Charges, and 4 Officers were injured. Matthew Heimbach of the Traditionalist Worker-Party was there (bearded Man wearing Glasses at the Front):
The moment when white nationalists, protesters collided outside Richard Spencer speech at MSU pic.twitter.com/rQwjeVE0f0— Jonathan Oosting (@jonathanoosting) March 5, 2018
Here's a Video of Anti-Richard-Spencer-People working themselves up:
- "We [the Alt Right, Identitarians] entered the real World in 2017, we entered it in a big Way. Many of us went to Berkeley. We went to Charlottesville 1. We shocked the World with a Surprise-Tiki-Torch-Rally that no one saw coming. That inspired Charlottesville 2 and a massive display of Energy, Defiance. Charlottesville 2 was a Bit of a Disaster, I ... could go into it, I'll probably go into it in Q and A."
- "I have never gained anything in my Life or my Career by watering it down. 'Just be a little more palatable'. The Meek shall never inherit the Earth. The strong and the bold always rule".
After his Speech, he held his usual Ask-me-anything-Session, which he prefaced by saying: "There's actually a great Advantage to the Fact that it's a small Crowd, so you can raise your Hand".
Twitter-Conversation with Dwight McKissic
"Choice" is a canard. Black students fail. White students score, more or less, at the same levels as their European counterparts. https://t.co/0QErh8HA59— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
The PC disease infects all levels of education, both public and private. Boomer conservatives love to attack "gummit" as the source of failure in education. They're simply avoiding the real issues.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
What’s the real issue?— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
1) Racial differences in average intelligence; 2) dogma of egalitarianism, multiculturalism, etc.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
Have u seen the movie, “Hidden Figures”? Problem is not racial differences...that’s classic racist thinking. The problem is a lack of motivation due to hopelessness that good jobs await them,lack of accountability for better outcomes in their schools, & fatherlessness.M. Obama.— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
Have you seen the film "Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis," directed by Richard Lynn and starring... you! https://t.co/ea9zI91LjW— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
“Starring Me”LOL.U didn’t address my larger point that ur “intelligence argument” has been debunked millions of times. I’m also proof that “intelligence” doesn’t explain the urban school crisis.Egyptians Mesopotamians Ethiopians are Black&fathers of civilized society(I Chrn 4:40)— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
No one questions the data: Blacks have a significantly lower average IQ than most everyone else. Some question the significance of IQ (and "g," general intelligence). The main dispute is over how to interpret the data: ie, how many epicycles we need to explain away the disparity.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
Your so called data contradicts the Bible. Blacks are fearfully and wonderfully made as all of God’s children. God did not make one race more intelligent than another(Acts 10:34). Malachi 2: 10, declares, “One God has created us all equal.” I believe God, over ur so called data.— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
Well, I guess that settles it then.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
Always heard you were a smart. Now I know. God said it. That settles it, whether I believe it or I believe not. And Yes....I believe what God said about me & my People.— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
What God has spoken is radically different than ur opinion.Whose report do I believe? The report of The Lord.
The biblical descendants of Ham(Africa) were numerically, politically, and culturally the dominant people of the ancient world & the fathers of civilized society as we know it today. Egypt is called “The Land Of Ham.” I dare u speak so unintelligently about African descendants.— Dwight McKissic (@pastordmack) March 12, 2018
You wuz not kangz. Africans were enslaved by Egyptian Caucasians.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) March 12, 2018
Twitter-Conversation with Nathan Cofnas
Jordan Peterson tweeted this on 23 March 2018:
Richard responded with this:Nathan Cofnas responded with this Tweet, after which a Conversation between Nathan and Richard ensued:
@RichardBSpencer - Re. your claim that "Dr. Peterson is simply wrong": The study claiming that Jews receive preferential treatment in Ivy League admissions was discredited years ago. https://t.co/DDxlKkxit4— Nathan Cofnas (@nathancofnas) 26. März 2018
I've read Gellman and Unz's response. I don't see any debunking. Also, Richard Lynn concludes much the same thing in *The Chosen People*: high IQ does not fully explain Ashkenazi Jewish overrepresentation.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 27. März 2018
@RichardBSpencer did you read my paper? I wrote: "But a mean IQ of 110 is not enough to explain Jewish achievement."— Nathan Cofnas (@nathancofnas) 27. März 2018
The technical stuff seems to be begging the real issue:— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 27. März 2018
Jews have a religio-racial consciousness and they engage in networking (ethnic nepotism) to advance their people.
Do you really disagree?
The technical stuff is important. If Jews aren't overrepresented in universities/competitive jobs relative to their IQ/location/personality traits, there's no reason to look for other explanations. I'm not aware of any evidence that Jews are more ethnocentric than gentile whites.— Nathan Cofnas (@nathancofnas) 28. März 2018
Denounces Paul Nehlen after Paul doxes Ricky Vaughn
2-3 April 2018
Paul Nehlen needs to just go away.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 3. April 2018
Where were you 2 months ago when he should have been disavowed by people like you?— kotku (@pszczolko44) 3. April 2018
I remember Spencer actually did that around then— Vendetta Vittorio🌹🇺🇸 (@VendettaVitorio) 3. April 2018
If he actually did then my bad but I just remember people like Spencer and those associated with him saying he was necessary.— kotku (@pszczolko44) 3. April 2018
Spencer has talked in a coolheaded way about the strategic faults of Paul Nehlen in a couple of videos and pods. Initially, he was intrigued as we all were, but he didn't explicitly advocate for Nehlen's strategy.— wandey (@boomshkee) 3. April 2018
I would also say that hard-line disavowing based on unclear parameters of optics out of the gate is not a strategy we should pursue for the future because "we" were burnt here.— wandey (@boomshkee) 3. April 2018
My point is that his trajectory was obvious. It should have been disavowed months ago. I guess I missed Spencer’s video on it and apologized for the assumption.— kotku (@pszczolko44) 3. April 2018
Nehlen went from humble MAGA guy to ridiculous shitlord in a matter of months. I got whiplash. I never spoke with him. But people I know did, and they urged him to stop his nonsense. Even after Bannon disavowed I thought the campaign could be salvaged but he kept up the nonsense— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 3. April 2018
5 April 2018
On 5 April 2018, Richard continued denouncing Paul over the Ricky-Vaughn-Dox:
On the Internet, doxxing is the equivalent of nuclear war: it is brutal and leaves a toxic aftermath and unintended consequences. I disagreed with a lot (not all) of what Ricky Vaughn wrote recently. But nothing he said came close to warranting a doxxing strike. #IStandWithRicky— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
I was highly skeptical of Nehlen's candidacy from the beginning. By Christmas, it was clear to me that he was a political moron. I, of course, received tons of heat for "counter-signaling."— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
In the end, he was far worse than I ever imagined.
The idea that Paul Nehlen "red pilled" a single person is dubious to me. Instead of speaking directly to his constituents, he appealed, in a solipsistic way, to a fan base of shitlords who couldn't vote for him. The whole thing was a massive waste of time.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
An Alt-Right candidate needs to either be an identitarian Ron Paul--a visionary and educator--or a populist winner, who speaks to people where they are.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
Nehlen was the worst of both worlds.
Nehlen's "vision" was dumbed-down Bannonism (which is saying something). His retail strategy was extreme trolling.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
Trolling was fun in 2016, and has is uses, but if you can't see the obvious limits of this strategy--its hard ceiling--there's no hope for you.
The revolution will take place in the real world. We need to develop serious people and institutions. We’ve already seen the utmost limit of trolling and “based memes.” Nehlen’s absurd candidacy proved that (among other things).— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) 6. April 2018
Tweets critically of Donald Trump over Syria
"Wiped from Facebook"
Mike Enoch just got banned from Twitter after getting retweeted by @AnnCoulter. I got wiped from Facebook this weekend.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 16, 2018
Timing is very important.
The Alt-Right is being recognized as THE grounded, authentic anti-war movement in the U.S.
For our enemies, that's unacceptable.
Asks for help with civil Lawsuit stemming from Unite the Right
I'm under attack, and I need your help. Please support my legal defense fund for Civil Action No. 3:17-cv-00072-NKM.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 27, 2018
Or donate via Bitcoin: 17weovvcSuHMBmQLdWTc5Lt3jEEDm2q44f
Is being heard by Judge on May 24.— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 27, 2018
Give Kudos to Donald Trump for the Events in the Koreas
I've taken the "reality pill" on Trump in terms of his being a real paradigm-changer... That said, the #KoreaSummit is a real achievement, and he should be given a lot of credit, along with Kim Jong Un and Moon Jae-in. Kudos!— Richard 🇸🇾 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) April 27, 2018
Deplatformed from WePay
I have been deplatformed from WePay, which processes payments for FundingJustice.— Richard 🎂 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 2, 2018
The good news is that the vast majority of payments have been deposited. A few got refunded.
I will have a Freestarter page up soon.
Thanks to everyone who donated. Response was amazing!
Denies abandoning the Alt Right
Has Richard Spencer Abandoned The Alt Right? https://t.co/ZCheDzMM6m— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 12, 2018
The short answer is no. However, this commentator grasps perfectly the intellectual direction I’m headed in. Simple ethno-nationalism (muh borders) or “race realism” (muh IQ charts) is not going to cut it. The Alt-Right/ identitarians lack an understanding of the nature of power.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 12, 2018
you ARE the alt right, you cant run from your own title ffs— Cynegold (@IamCynegold) May 12, 2018
He’s not running from the label “Alt-Right.” Richard’s just relaying the fact that certain elements in the Movement do not grasp the true nature of power in international relations and other affairs.— Columbian 🇧🇲 Empire (@ColumbianEmpire) May 12, 2018
There needs to be a new ideological impetus in the Movement- one that can move further than the rather shallow scope of topics like identity and race, without betraying them.— Columbian 🇧🇲 Empire (@ColumbianEmpire) May 12, 2018
Exactly. I don’t run away. But we’ve hit a certain limit. We need to learn and reassess. That’s what I’m in the process of.— Richard 🦌 Spencer (@RichardBSpencer) May 12, 2018
- Tara McCarthy (28 March 2017). "Richard Spencer: White Identity". archive.org. 52:10. Accessed 30 March 2017.
- Nina Kouprianova (17 June 2017). @NinaByzantina. twitter.com. Retrieved 21 June 2017.
- "Richard Spencer: 'Why Do They Hate Us?'" 0:30. YouTube. American Renaissance. Published 8 May 2015. Retrieved 17 July 2017.
- Lance Williams (17 March 2017). "White Nationalist Richard Spencer Gets His Money From Louisiana Cotton Fields—and the US Government". motherjones.com. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- Liam Quinn (15 December 2016). "White supremacist and alt-right leader Richard Spencer's mom claims her real estate business in rural Montana is being ruined by the angry backlash against her son for his 'extreme positions'". dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- Terry Collins (13 December 2016). "'Alt-right's' Spencer is back on Twitter. Is hate speech, too?" cnet.com. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- Richard Spencer (7 December 2017). "A few days in California." twitter.com. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- "RICHARD BERTRAND SPENCER". splcenter.org. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- Sam Kestenbaum (23 November 2016). "Who is 'Alt-Right' Figurehead Richard Spencer?" forward.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- Richard Spencer (6 August 2008). "The Conservative Write". takimag.com. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- Josh Harkinson (27 October 2016). "MEET THE WHITE NATIONALIST TRYING TO RIDE THE TRUMP TRAIN TO LASTING POWER". motherjones.com. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- Richard Spencer (11 August 2017). "What It Means To Be Alt-Right". altright.com. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- "Richard Spencer, Styx and Sargon Have a Chat - Andy and JF moderate". YouTube-Channel Andywarski. Published 4 January 2018. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Roland Martin (22 November 2016). "'We're Not Going Anywhere': Watch Roland Martin Challenge White Nationalist Richard Spencer". 7:30. YouTube. "News One Now". Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "White Nationalist Responds to Texas A&M Protests". YouTube. ABC News. 8 December 2017. Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- Sarah Posner (18 October 2016). "Meet the Alt-Right 'Spokesman' Who's Thrilled With Trump's Rise". rollingstone.com. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Hunter Wallace (4 March 2010). "Imagine 2050 on Alternative Right". occidentaldissent.com. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- "'We're Not Going Away': Alt-Right Leader On Voice In Trump Administration". npr.org. 17 November 2016. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
- Richard Spencer (6 December 2016). "Richard Spencer at Texas A&M". YouTube. "Battalion Multimedia". Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- Roland Martin (22 November 2016). "'We're Not Going Anywhere': Watch Roland Martin Challenge White Nationalist Richard Spencer". 21:25. YouTube. "News One Now". Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- Brittany Pettibone, Tara McCarthy, Lauren Southern (7 February 2017). "Virtue Of The West Show #1: Lauren Southern". Retrieved 26 February 2017.
- David Harsanyani (23 February 2017). @davidharsanyi. twitter.com. Retrieved 1 May 2017.
- "MILO at U of Houston: 'How To Destroy The Alt-Right'". 1:37:50. youtube.com. Posted by Milo Yiannopoulos on 29 September 2016. Retrieved 11 February 2017.
- Milo Yiannopoulos (13 December 2016). "MILO: Jesse Jackson Is "Richard Spencer With A Tan". 0:34. YouTube. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- Ben Kew (13 December 2016). "MILO: Jesse Jackson is 'Richard Spencer With A Tan'". breitbart.com. Retrieved 10 February 2017.
- Matt Pearce (26 June 2017). "Richard Spencer's white-nationalist think tank broke Virginia nonprofit law". latimes.com. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- John Woodrow Cox (22 November 2016). "'Let's party like it’s 1933': Inside the alt-right world of Richard Spencer". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- Josh Harkinson (27 October 2016). "MEET THE WHITE NATIONALIST TRYING TO RIDE THE TRUMP TRAIN TO LASTING POWER". motherjones.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "President George W. Bush buys 8,501-square-foot house in Dallas' Preston Hollow neighborhood". bergproperties.com. 13 December 2008. Retrieved 2 July 2017.
- Caleb Downs (16 November 2016). "For white nationalists, Trump win a dream come true, says alt-right leader from Dallas". dallasnews.com. Retrieved 17 January 2017.
- Caleb Downs (16 November 2016). "For white nationalists, Trump win a dream come true, says alt-right leader from Dallas". dallasnews.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- Graeme Wood (14 May 2017). "His Kampf - The Atlantic - Graeme Wood". 25:24. soundcloud.com. "The Atlantic". Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- Graeme Wood (14 May 2017). "His Kampf - The Atlantic - Graeme Wood". 16:11. soundcloud.com. "The Atlantic". Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- Graeme Wood (June 2017). "His Kampf". theatlantic.com. Retrieved 8 June 2017.
- Graeme Wood (14 May 2017). "His Kampf - The Atlantic - Graeme Wood". 2:40. soundcloud.com. "The Atlantic". Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- "Richard Spencer: White Identity". 0:25. YouTube. Tara McCarthy. Published 28 March 2017. Retrieved 16 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer". takimag.com. Retrieved 2 July 2017.
- Taki Theodoracopulos (December 2017). "Are white nationalists about to take over the US? Not bloody likely". spectator.co.uk. Retrieved 13 September 2017.
- Richard Spencer (20. Januar 2017). "#MAGA". periscope.tv. Abgerufen am 20. Januar 2017.
- Allum Bokhari, Milo Yiannopoulos (29 March 2016). "An Establishment Conservative’s Guide To The Alt-Right". breitbart.com. Retrieved 6 December 2016.
- Antifascist (29 July 2007). "BNP's 'Cultural Officer' resigns after accusations". lancasteruaf.blogspot.com. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- Devin Burghart (27 June 2014). "WHO IS RICHARD SPENCER?" irehr.org. Retrieved 03 July 2017.
- "Jonathan Bowden (1962-2012)" efp.org.uk. 25 April 2012. Retrieved 03 July 2017.
- K.R. Bolton, Edmund Connelly, Paul Deussen, Samuel Francis, Alex Kurtagic, Colin Liddell, Kevin MacDonald, Andy Nowicki, Derek Turner, Richard Spencer (1 September 2012). "The Great Erasure: The Reconstruction of White Identity (Radix Journal Book 1)" amazon.com. Retrieved 03 July 2017.
- "Richard's Ancestry Composition". you.23andme.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (16 August 2017). "This is me ... " twitter.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- Manuel Ochsenreiter (23 December 2016). "Interview: Richard and Nina Spencer about threats and media campaigns". freewestmedia.com. Retrieved 25 December 2016.
- Travis Gettys (25 November 2016). "Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer's wife is a Russian propagandist with allegiance to Putin". rawstory.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "Richard Spencer Leaves Takimag" (see Post by Greg Johnson in Comments Section). occidentaldissent.com. Archived. 3 January 2010. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- Nina Spencer (24 June 2017). "Richard and I ... " Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Responds to His Hail Victory Speech & Roman Salutes at Alt-Right Conference". 6:18. YouTube. Red Ice TV. 22 November 2016. Retrieved 18 May 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (21 November 2016). "Richard Spencer - NPI 2016, Full Speech". (31:54). YouTube. Red Ice TV. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (28 May 2017). Better to wear ... . twitter.com. Archived version. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- HuffPost "Special Report: When White Hate Comes To Town". 8:39. YouTube-Channel HuffPost. 26 October 2017. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- HARRY SHUKMAN (14 December 2016). "Neo-Nazi Richard Spencer says his whites-only state could be 'on the Moon'". thetab.com. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer’s Bodyguard 'Caerulus Rex' Exposed as Member of National Guard". unicornriot.ninja. 17 October 2017. Archived from the Original on 19 November 2017. Retrieved 22 November 2017.
- "Arrest Record: BRIAN CHRISTOPHER BRATHOVD". jail.com. Archived from the Original on 22 November 2017. Retrieved 22 November 2017.
- "TWITTER TROLL VENDETTA SPEAKS". dnew.site. 15 October 2017. Retrieved 26 November 2017.
- "Alt-Right Politics – November 1, 2017 – Ich kann nicht anders". 2:35:18. altright.com. 3 November 2017. Retrieved 26 January 2018.
- Kurt Eichenwald (19 March 2017). "you couldn't write your own name..." twitter.com. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- Kurt Eichenwald (19 March 2017). "and if u are gay richard there is literally nothing wrong with it..." twitter.com. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- Richard Spencer (19 March 2017). "Not that I care but how can we trust your memory of conversations?" twitter.com. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "Richard Spencer's Full Q&A at Auburn University". 41:28. YouTube. The Auburn Plainsman Online. 19 April 2017. Retrieved 21 April 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview on The Dino Report - His Views on the USA's Demographic & Political Change". 23:33. YouTube. "The Dino Report". 28 February 2017. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview on The Dino Report - His Views on the USA's Demographic & Political Change". 24:20. YouTube. "The Dino Report". 28 February 2017. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview on The Dino Report - His Views on the USA's Demographic & Political Change". 26:00. YouTube. "The Dino Report". 28 February 2017. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Bre Faucheux (16 July 2017). "Richard Spencer | Changing the Paradigm | 27Crows Radio #1". 10:51. brefaucheuxblog.com. Retrieved 17 July 2017.
- "Ron Paul - Conservatism and Foreign Policy (Introduction by Richard Spencer)". kyle2796 Channel on YouTube. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- "EXTREMIST GROUP ANNOUNCES SPEECH BY CONGRESSMAN". splcenter.org. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- "Profile: Robert A. Taft Club". historycommons.org. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (17 May 2017). @RichardBSpencer. twitter.com. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- "Richard B. Spencer: 'Facing the Future as a Minority'". YouTube-Channel American Renaissance. Published 16 September 2017. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "FOX 5 LIVE (10/20): Richard Spencer protest and rally in Florida; former Pres. G.W. Bush in NYC". YouTube-Channel Fox 5 DC. Streamed live on 19 October 2017. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "Richard Spencer joins us for This Week On The Alt Right, #TWOTAR". YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Streamed live on 10 November 2017. Retrieved 12 November 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Joins Us Again For This Week On The Alt Right". YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Streamed live on 15 December 2017. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- "Lawsuits Against Activists in the Wake of Charlottesville". YouTube-Channel Red Ice TV. Streamed live on 5 November 2017. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- "Richard Spencer White Identity. Interview with Tara McCarthy.". YouTube-Channel Jan Kerkoff. Published 22 October 2017. Retrieved 8 November 2017.
- Lynnette Hinzte (21 December 2016). "WHITEFISH STANDS UP TO NEO-NAZI OFFENSIVE". dailyinterlake.com. Retrieved 22 December 2016.
- Sherry Spencer (15 December 2016). "Does Love Really Live Here?" medium.com. Archived from the Original on 18 September 2017. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
- Sherry Spencer (15 December 2016). "Does Love Really Live Here?" twitter.com. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- "RICHARD BERTRAND SPENCER". splcenter.org. Retrieved 16 December 2016.
- Sam Kestenbaum (15 December 2016). "In Montana, Activists and a Rabbi Resist the Resident White Supremacist". forward.com. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- Richard Spencer (20 March 2017). "Why Tomi Lahren Is Right On Abortion". 14:33. YouTube. altright.com. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- Richard Spencer (20 March 2017). "Why Tomi Lahren Is Right On Abortion". 17:21. YouTube. altright.com. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- Jonathon Van Maren (21 March 2017). "This is the alt-right: Richard Spencer’s horrifying abortion rant". thebridgehead.ca. Retrieved 1 June 2017.
- JESSIE HELLMANN (14 December 2017). "Ohio legislature passes bill barring abortion over Down syndrome diagnosis". thehill.com. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- Tony Marco (22 December 2017). "New Ohio law prevents abortions in Down syndrome cases". cnn.com. Retrieved 16 January 2019.
- Streamed live on 15 December 2017. "Richard Spencer Joins Us Again For This Week On The Alt Right". YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. https://youtu.be/WUBffztaVf4?t=1m32s. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- Hemant Mehta (23 December 2018). "Ohio Gov. John Kasich Bans Doctors from Aborting Fetuses with Down Syndrome". patheos.com. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- "Richard Spencer VS. Tree of Logic: Discussing The Alt Right". 24:36. YouTube-Channel Tree Of Logic. Published on 28 January 2018. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "Richard Spencer Interview 3-21-18". 1:41:00. YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Streamed live on 21 March 2018. Retrieved 15 April 2018.
- Jason Kessler (9 April 2017). "Alt Right Protest Syrian War; Antifa Turns Violent". YouTube. Retrieved 11 April 2017.
- Richard Spencer (30 December 2016). "Let's End This". NPI / "Radix" channel on YouTube. Retrieved 30 December 2017.
- "Alt Right - RIP". YouTube-Channel ramzpaul. Published on 23 November 2016. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- Jesse Lee Peterson (15 August 2017). "Richard Spencer Takes Your Calls! - Jesse Asks If He's the 'Head of His Wife'". YouTube. Retrieved 28 August 2017.
- "Richard Spencer joins us for This Week On The Alt Right, #TWOTAR". YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Streamed live on 10 November 2017. Retrieved 19 November 2017.
- Richard Spencer (22 September 2017). "Nope. Secession is meaningless if ... " twitter.com. Archived from the Original on 23 September 2017. Retrieved 23 September 2017.
- Richard Spencer (22 September 2017). "The Poles experienced Communism; they survived ... " twitter.com. Archived from the Original on 23 September 2017. Retrieved 23 September 2017.
- "Richard Spencer On Alt Right Torah: Parasha Vayishlach (Gen. 32:4 – 36:43)". 1:31:50. YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Streamed live 26 November 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "Richard Spencer On Alt Right Torah: Parasha Vayishlach (Gen. 32:4 – 36:43)". 1:00:22. YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Streamed live 26 November 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "About". nationalpolicy.institute. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- Roland Martin (22 November 2016). "'We're Not Going Anywhere': Watch Roland Martin Challenge White Nationalist Richard Spencer". 8:10. YouTube. "News One Now". Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- Roland Martin (22 November 2016). "'We're Not Going Anywhere': Watch Roland Martin Challenge White Nationalist Richard Spencer". 8:15. YouTube. "News One Now". Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- Roland Martin (22 November 2016). "'We're Not Going Anywhere': Watch Roland Martin Challenge White Nationalist Richard Spencer". 8:48. YouTube. "News One Now". Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- Tara McCarthy (28 March 2017). "Richard Spencer: White Identity". 44:00. youtube.com. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". 54:12. YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. 9 September 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". 1:06:20. YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. 9 September 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- Marin Cogan (11 September 2016). "The Alt-Right Gives a Press Conference". nymag.com. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (27 July 2017). "I believe in #Fashville!" twitter.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 12 August 2017.
- Natalie Neysa Alund, Natalie Allison (25 July 2017). "'I Believe in Nashville' mural vandalized again, $500 reward offered". tennessean.com. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. Published 9 September 2016. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- Richard Spencer (11 November 2016). "ALT-RIGHT FOREVER". 10:30. YouTube. Retrieved 26 November 2016.
- Richard B. Spencer (7 May 2017). "10/ We need to open ourselves..." twitter.com. Archived from the Original on 25 November 2017. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "FOX 5 LIVE (10/20): Richard Spencer protest and rally in Florida; former Pres. G.W. Bush in NYC". 1:22:32. YouTube-Channel Fox 5 DC. Streamed live on 19 October 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview 3-21-18". YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- Richard Spencer (28 December 2013). "Also, homosexuality ... " twitter.com. Archived at archive.is on 13 June 2016. Retrieved 15 August 2017.
- James Allsup (1 February 2017). "Richard Spencer | The Alt-Right's Future in Trump's America (Full Interview)". 41:00. YouTube. Retrieved 15 August 2017.
- "Richard Spencer and Andrew Anglin talk about UBI (Universal Basic Income)". YouTube. Published Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Richard, I am a Christian who ... " archive.org. Originally on reddit.com. September 2016. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Harry Shukman (22 November 2016). "Richard Spencer’s Reddit history shows how much of a loser he is". thetab.com. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "BORN THAT WAY" archive.org. Originally on radixjournal.com. 5 March 2012. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- "January 13, 2018 - #Shitholegate, DACA, and the History of Haiti". YouTube-Channel AltRight.com. https://youtu.be/Qn7nx6PHNY0?t=33m58s. Retrieved 15 January 2018.
- "State of Fash". 54:05. spreaker.com. "Fash the Nation". 23 July 2017. Retrieved 24 July 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (10 June 2017). I don't want to counter-signal ... " twitter.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 24 July 2017.
- "Alcove 3 Richard Spencer Interview". 1:17:52. soundcloud.com. 21 September 2015. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". 1:06:20. YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. 9 September 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- Marin Cogan (11 September 2016). "The Alt-Right Gives a Press Conference". nymag.com. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Joins Us Again For This Week On The Alt Right". 18:52. YouTube-Channel Tara McCarthy. Published 15 December 2017. Retrieved 17 December 2017.
- "Alcove 3 Richard Spencer Interview". 1:20:05. soundcloud.com. 21 September 2015. Retrieved 25 July 2017.
- Taly Krupkin (3 December 2016). "Alt-right Leader Has No Regrets About 'Hail Trump', but Tells Haaretz: Jews Have Nothing to Fear". haaretz.com. Archived from the Original on 1 January 2017. Retrieved 3 December 2016.
- Richard Spencer (1 August 2010). "AN ALLIANCE WITH THE JEWS". radixjournal.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "'Alt-right' leader Richard Spencer: 'Heil Trump' at supremacist event was fun, exuberance". jta.org. 4 December 2016. Retrieved 21 December 2016.
- "White Nationalist Alt-Right Leader Richard Spencer Sucker Punched, Won't Denounce Hitler, Talks Jews". 12:16. YouTube. David Pakman Show. Published 24 January 2017. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview on The Dino Report - His Views on the USAs Demographic & Political Change". 10:00. YouTube. "The Dino Report". 28 February 2017. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview on The Dino Report - His Views on the USAs Demographic & Political Change". 11:40. YouTube. "The Dino Report". 28 February 2017. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (16 June 2017). "The Alt-Light is a collection of ... " twitter.com. Archived. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "WATCH Richard Spencer Tells Israelis They 'Should Respect' Him: 'I'm a White Zionist'". haaretz.com. 16 August 2017. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- By Jewish Telegraph Agency (18 August 2017). "White supremacist leader compares his ideology to Zionism on Israeli TV". timesofisrael.com. Archived. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Richard Spencer compares white nationalism to Zionism". YouTube. haaretz.com. Published 17 August 2017. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Richard Spencer's interview on Israel's Channel2". YouTube. Published 16 August 2017. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". 1:01:10. YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. 9 September 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "The Alt-Right Press Conference | Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow & Jared Taylor". 1:01:50. YouTube-Channel Truth Against The World. 9 September 2016. Retrieved 4 December 2017.
- "Richard Spencer - NPI 2016, Full Speech". Red Ice TV YouTube Channel. 21 November 2016. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- "January 24, 2018 - DACA Babies, Women's March, Irish Abortion Referendum, and Turks invade Syria". YouTube-Channel AltRight.com. Retrieved 29 January 2018.
- "Richard Spencer VS. Tree of Logic: Discussing The Alt Right". 38:47. YouTube-Channel Tree Of Logic. Published 28 January 2018. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- "Richard Spencer vs. Mike Tokes | Alt-Right vs. New Right". YouTube-Channel Baked Alaska. Streamed live on 14 February 2018. Retrieved 17 February 2018.
- "Richard Spencer White Identity. Interview with Tara McCarthy." Jan Kerkoff YouTube Channel. Published 22 October 2017. Retrieved 26 October 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview | Rαce, Birthrates, WWII (Pt. 3)". YouTube. Roaming Millennial. 5 May 2017. Retrieved 10 May 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Responds to His Hail Victory Speech & Roman Salutes at Alt-Right Conference". 17:47. YouTube. Red Ice TV. 22 November 2016. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- "Richard Spencer On Alt Right Torah: Parasha Vayishlach (Gen. 32:4 – 36:43)". 1:49:29. YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Streamed live 26 November 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- Rod Nordland (9 November 2016). "Sharbat Gula, Famed 'Afghan Girl', Is Welcomed Back to Afghanistan". nytimes.com. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- James Allsup (1 February 2017). "Richard Spencer | The Alt-Right's Future in Trump's America (Full Interview)". YouTube. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- Graeme Wood (14 May 2017). "His Kampf - The Atlantic - Graeme Wood". 25:32. soundcloud.com. "The Atlantic". Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- Graeme Wood (14 May 2017). "His Kampf - The Atlantic - Graeme Wood". 25:38. soundcloud.com. "The Atlantic". Retrieved 9 June 2017.
- "Alt-Right Politics – October 5, 2017 – What Happens In Vegas". 3:40. altright.com. 5 October 2017. Retrieved 21 October 2017.
- "Times of Israel" staff (3 December 2016). "Nazi salutes at DC event a display of 'fun and exuberance', says alt-right leader". timesofisrael.com. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- ABIGAIL TRACY (6 November 2018). "DID DON JR. JUST SINK HIS DAD’S RUSSIA DEFENSE?" vanityfair.com. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- Dylan Stableford (3 January 2018). "Trump turns on Bannon: 'He lost his mind'". yahoo.com. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- Kathy Shaidle (28 February 2017). "Blasphemous Rumors About Richard Spencer". takimag.com. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- "LIVE: Protesters rally for 'freedom of speech' in DC, counter-protest expected". YouTube. Ruptly TV. Streamed live on Jun 25, 2017. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- "Alt-Right Tonight (Beta) / The Sexual Frustration Theory". 45:50. YouTube-Channel AltRight.com. Streamed live on 18 January 2018. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- "Richard Spencer Interview CNN With Kamau Bell (4/30/17)". 1:55. YouTube. Published 1 May 2017. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- Lindsey Ellefson (21 November 2016). "Restaurant Rushes to Apologize After Reality Star’s Pic Shows People Doing Nazi Salute Inside". mediaite.com. Retrieved 20 July 2017.
- "LIVE: Protesters rally for 'freedom of speech' in DC, counter-protest expected". 14:10. YouTube. Ruptly TV. Streamed live 25 Jun 2017. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- "FOX 5 LIVE (10/20): Richard Spencer protest and rally in Florida; former Pres. G.W. Bush in NYC". YouTube-Channel Fox 5 DC. Streamed live on 19 October 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- Richard Spencer (3 December 2015). "What Is the Alt Right?" YouTube. "Radix Journal". Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- Gideon Resnick (27 December 2016). 'Nazis vs. Trumpkins: The Prom Tearing Apart the Alt-Right'. thedailybeast.com. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- Richard Spencer (28 December 2016). "THE ALT LIGHT DILEMMA". radixjournal.com. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- James Kirchick (7 October 2014). "American Racist Richard Spencer Gets to Play the Martyr in Hungary". thedailybeast.com. Retrieved 7 December 2016.
- "Richard Spencer On Alt Right Torah: Parasha Vayishlach (Gen. 32:4 – 36:43)". 2:09:31. YouTube-Channel Luke Ford. Streamed live 26 November 2017. Retrieved 7 December 2017.
- "The Transatlantic Pact - Part 2 - The state of the AltRight". spreaker.com. 30 October 2017. Retrieved 5 November 2017.
- "Richard Spencer White Identity. Interview with Tara McCarthy." YouTube-Channel Jan Kerkoff. Published 22 October 2017. Retrieved 9 November 2017.
- "Alt-Right Plus Clubhouse—11/12/17—Richard Spencer & Millennial Woes". 44:00. YouTube-Channel AltRight.com. Streamed live 12 November 2017. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- Michael Edison Hayden (14 October 2017). "WOMEN SHOULDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE, SAYS ‘ALT-RIGHT’ LEADER RICHARD SPENCER". newsweek.com. Retrieved 15 October 2017.
- "Richard Spencer Interview on The Dino Report - His Views on the USAs Demographic & Political Change". YouTube. "The Dino Report". 28 February 2017. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- "Interview with Richard Spencer (21 Dec 2015)". YouTube. Millenial Woes. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- Roland Martin (22 November 2016). "'We're Not Going Anywhere': Watch Roland Martin Challenge White Nationalist Richard Spencer". 10:35. YouTube. "News One Now". Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- '"Hail Trump!": Richard Spencer Speech Excerpts". 1:22. YouTube. "The Atlantic". 21 November 2016. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- '"Hail Trump!": Richard Spencer Speech Excerpts". 1:25. YouTube. "The Atlantic". 21 November 2016. Retrieved 29 November 2016.
- Roland Martin (22 November 2016). "'We're Not Going Anywhere': Watch Roland Martin Challenge White Nationalist Richard Spencer". 13:25. YouTube. "News One Now". Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Kate Steinle, Trump’s “Wins,” Non-Virgin Purge, and Meghan Markle". YouTube-Channel AltRight.com. Published 5 December 2017. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- Matt Baldwin of "Whitefish Pilot" (25 November 2014). "FIGHT AT WHITEFISH MOUNTAIN RESORT GETS NATIONAL SPOTLIGHT". thewesternnews.com. Retrieved 5 June 2017.
- "A Racist’s Crazy Ski Resort Smackdown. thedailybeast.com. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "Welcome". bigmountainskiclub.org. Retrieved 5 June 2017.
- Richard Spencer (5 September 2015). "A Podcast From a Budapest Jail". Retrieved 7 December 2016.
- David Weigel (12 July 2017). "U.K.'s next leader banned a prominent white nationalist from visiting". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (28 September 2016). "FACING THE FUTURE AS A MINORITY" radixjournal.com. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- Richard B. Spencer (14 July 2016). "EXILED". radixjournal.com. Retrieved 18 July 2017.
- Richard Spencer (14 January 2017). @RichardBSpencer. twitter.com. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- The editors (16 January 2017). 'WELCOME TO THE ALT RIGHT'. altright.com. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Dana Liebelson (16 December 2016). 'White Nationalist Who Yelled "Hail Trump!" Thinking About Congressional Run'. huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 20 December 2016.
- James Allsup (1 February 2017). "Richard Spencer | The Alt-Right's Future in Trump's America (Full Interview)". YouTube. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- Amalie C. Nash (20 January 2017). "White nationalist Richard Spencer punched during D.C. protests". usatoday.com. Retrieved 7 February 2017.
- Olivia Nuzzi (23 February 2017). "Richard Spencer, Apparently Too Much for Conservatives, Gets Booted From CPAC". nymag.com. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Ben Jacobs (23 February 2017). "Per multiple sources, Breitbart editor ... " twitter.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Raheem Kassam (24 February 2017). "I didn't have anyone removed ... ". twitter.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 21 July 2017.
- Andrew Unterberger (14 March 2017). "The Landscape Is Changing: Depeche Mode Singer Dave Gahan on the Band's World-Weary, Pissed-Off New Album 'Spirit'". billboard.com.
- Hardeep Phull (9 March 2017). "Depeche Mode rails against the alt-right". nypost.com. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- Kurt Eichenwald (19 March 2017). ".@RichardBSpencer so yah ... ". twitter.com. Archived at archive.org. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Travis M. Andrews (22 March 2017). "Tweet that sent journalist Kurt Eichenwald into seizure considered 'deadly weapon' in indictment". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 12 June 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (28 March 2017). "Richard Spencer: White Identity". 13:00. YouTube. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- Tara McCarthy (28 March 2017). "Richard Spencer: White Identity". 13:20. YouTube. Retrieved 30 March 2017.
- Jason Le Miere (7 April 2017). "TRUMP'S ATTACK ON SYRIA KILLED FOUR CHILDREN, STATE NEWS AGENCY CLAIMS". newsweek.com. Retrieved 14 April 2017.
- Jenny Awford, Maryse Godden, Tom Gillespie, James Beal, Nick Parker (8 April 2017). "RUSSIA REACTS Putin sends warship to Syria and vows to bolster Assad’s air defences as images reveal destruction wreaked by Trump’s 59 missile-strong gas revenge blitz". thesun.co.uk. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- Alan Yuhas, Nadia Khomami, Jamie Grierson, Claire Phipps (7 April 2017). "Syria bombing: US says Russia bears responsibility for Assad's gas attack – as it happened". theguardian.com. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- Sam Kestenbaum (7 April 2017). "Will The 'Alt-Right' Break Up With Trump Over Syria?". forward.com. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- Emanuella Grinberg, Eliott C. McLaughlin (19 April 2017). "Against its wishes, Auburn hosts white nationalist Richard Spencer". cnn.com. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- Connor Sheets (18 April 2017). "Judge issues order requiring Auburn to host Richard Spencer speech on campus Tuesday night". al.com. Retrieved 6 July 2017.
- Joshua Gill (14 June 2017). "Southern Baptists Pass Resolution Condemning Alt-Right". dailycaller.com. Retrieved 24 June 2017.
- Nina Spencer (17 June 2017). "Lucian, this degeneracy ... " twitter.com. Archived version. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- Lauren Southern (25 June 2017). "The Alt-Lite vs Free Speech". YouTube. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Sarah Konsmo "Anti-hate, Alt-Right free speech groups rally on steps of Lincoln Memorial". wusa9.com. Retrieved 26 June 2017.
- MATTHEW VANN, KERRY SANDERS, JON SCHUPPE (19 October 2017)."Protesters Converge at White Nationalist Richard Spencer’s Speech". nbcnews.com. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- Richard Spencer (16 October 2017). "BREAKING: Hurricane Ricardo ... ". twitter.com. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- "FULL: Richard Spencer Speech at University of Florida (10/19/17)". 1:13:30. American Revolution YouTube Channel. Published 19 October 2017. Retrieved 25 October 2017.
- "Woman denied entry to Richard Spencer event because of Hindi tattoo". YouTube-Channel ABC Action News. Published 19 October 2017. Retrieved 5 November 2017.
- "RICHARD SPENCER Returns! UF Speech, Antifa, and Forgiving his Father!". YouTube-Channel Jesse Lee Peterson. Published 2 November 2017. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- Susan Svrluga, Lori Rozsa (20 October 2017). "'Kill them': Three men charged in shooting after Richard Spencer speech". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 13 November 2017.
- David Moye (15 November 2017). "Twitter Just Unverified Richard Spencer, And He’s Not Happy". huffingtonpost.com. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- Stephen Piggott, Rafal Pankowski (22 November 2017). "White nationalist Richard Spencer reportedly banned again from 26 European countries". splcenter.org. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- Josh Dawsey (12 January 2018). "Trump derides protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries". washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 13 January 2018.
- "Marion Godager Tveter". oslo.mdg.no. Accessed 14 January 2018.
- Gary Younge (29 November 2017). "How to Interview a Nazi". thenation.com. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- "Gary Younge Interviews Richard Spencer (Full interview)". YouTube-Channel Magic Marcus. Published 9 November 2017. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- Brian McVicar (7 March 2018). "8 arraigned on felony charges in wake of Richard Spencer protest". mlive.com. Retrieved 15 March 2018.